Want your work featured in Sapristi Magazine?
We love to publish exciting new work online as webitorials and we are always looking for great photos editotial for our Print version of Sapristi.
Editorials must be submitted with a minimum of 6 photos. The photos must feature at least 3 different outfits. As we are a new magazine, for the first months of publication we accept already published and unexclusive work.
Please write out :
- Title of your work,
- Team credits, any website URLs and Instagram handles you wish to include. Double check all URLs and names of the team as we do not accept edits after publication.
- Clothing credits . Please note that we prefer second-hand and sustainable fashion, any vintage clothe is good too.
If there is a special order for the photos you wish to respect in the publication please rename the photos with numbers (starting from 1).
For all submissions, please include one 2048px-wide horizontal images without any credits which our team will use as the cover photo of your editorial.
JPG format for webitorial and TIFF format for PRINT
sRGB color profile
Allowed sizes (flexible)
Portrait: 8.5 × 11 in, 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px)
Landscape: 17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
Clothing DESIGNER’S NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Shoes BRAND NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
(and so on)
When you share your published editorial, please use the following handle, hashtag and URL: • @SAPRISTImag • #sapristimag , www.sapristimag.com
How to send your photos ?
Please upload your photos + credits doc on wetransfer or Google Drive, copy the link and paste it below in the contact box.
By submitting materials you agree Sapristi’s following terms and conditions:
1. The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit these Photographs to Sapristi Magazine and I understand that I am granting Sapristi the rights to use it in the following ways: • to publish in print, online and/or in digital format • to publish it on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and on the Sapristi Magazine’s website, which shall include the Photographer’s name.
2. I consent to indemnify Sapristi against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Sapristi’s arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Sapristi Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. Sapristi, however, does provide the teams who were published with a free digital version when asked.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.