Pour soumettre vos projets ça se passe sur : Kavyar
Send your projects on Kavyar
SRGB Color profile
At least 1200 pixels on the longest side
Copyright owner only
Want to be featured on our social media? This is where the magic happens !
The easiest and fastest way to get known by Sapristi Mag and show your work. For our Printed issue (next being in September 2023) we only work with Photographers we know or that have already been published on our website or Instagram. So this is a good first step towards a printed editorial with us :) !
- Title of the editorial
- Country or City where the photos has been taken
- Team credits, any website URLs and Instagram handles you wish to include. Double-check all URLs and names of the team as we do not accept edits after publication.
--> WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for errors in the credits (misspellings, wrong order) as we just copy/paste them. Please check them before :)
- Clothing credits if necessary. Please note that we prefer second-hand and sustainable fashion, any vintage clothing is good too.
- Any story you would like us to know about the photo.
Wardrobe Credit: --> ONLY GREEN FASHION WARDROBE !!
Clothing DESIGNER’S NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Shoes BRAND NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS
(and so on)
When you share your published photo, please use the following handle, hashtag and URL: • @sapristimagazine • #sapristimag , www.sapristimag.com
Rejection can occur for the following reasons:
- Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of our Social media feed.
- Use of fast fashion brands or any other brands that doesn't share our values
- Overly-sexualized photos or sexist photos
- Images contain watermarks
- The style doesn't fit Sapristi's aesthetic.